Professional Digital Photography 101 –
Taking Your Hobby to the Professional Level ($469)
Are you ready to go from photography hobbyist to pro? Are you considering the leap, want some insights as to what’s involved, and what you’ll have to do to get there?
This course is designed to be a base introduction to getting your start as a professional photographer. We cover topics from motivation, to gear, to business practices, all on a one on one basis, over the course of 4 hours. The best part is, you’ll have a month of follow-up with your teacher to help hold you accountable for building your business if you decide you’re ready to take the leap. We’ll also review 20 of your images (in two sets of 10), to help you develop your personal style and technical proficiency.
Upon purchasing your course, you’ll receive confirmation, as well as an email containing our booking link, from which you can choose an available date for your course. You’ll also receive a brief questionnaire to fill out in order to help us customize the course to your specific needs.
We look forward to sharing the ins and outs of this fun and rewarding profession!
- 4 Hours of One on One teaching (3 hours in class, 1 on location photography – catered to your genre)
- Course Materials for Reference
- After Course 1 Month Mentoring with once a week calls
- 2 Image Reviews (5 Images Each, Bi-monthly, during 1 month mentoring period)
- Finding Your Why – What motivates you as a photographer, and how to find your business niche
- What you have now, and how far it can take you
- Planning for the Future
- Camera Bodies, Lenses, Lighting Equipment, and More
- Discovery Section – What’s Essential for YOUR Studio
- Building the Business
- What and Who Your Business Absolutely Needs
- Pricing Your Services
- Billing – You’ve Gotta Get Paid, Right?
- Finding Your Ideal Clients
- Branding and Marketing
- Pro Level Photography
- Shooting in Manual
- The Importance of Sharp Imagery
- On Location Lighting and Metering
- Editing Workflow
- Image Cataloguing
- Client Delivery System and Sales – IPS or OS? HS or SS?
- Your Genre
- Industry Standards
- Tips and Tricks
- Q and A
- On Location Photoshoot
- May Include Simulated Pro Session, Depending on Your Genre
- May Include Extended Q and A Shoot Around
- 1 Month Follow Up
- Once weekly calls
- Follow Up questions
- Business mentoring/charting
- Friendly Accountability Check-Ins