4 Week Creative Coaching/Mentorship Program
Are you a photographer or creative ready to meet your future and get to know the next version of you?
This mentorship program will help you define your goals, see through the fog, set realistic benchmarks, and most importantly, get in touch with who you are now, and who you aim to be.
Set over the course of 4 weeks and 5 calls, you’ll have one on one coaching with Jen to help clarify your vision for the future, and begin improving your daily quality of life. Through customized weekly activities and assignments, you’ll further your goals, be motivated and inspired, and held accountable for your progress. If you’re committed to self-discovery, implementing new tools to create a more meaningful, mindful way of life and doing business, and furthering your personal journey, this program is for you.
Please keep in mind that while there are only 5 hours of phone time involved in the program, you will be expected to follow through with assignments. You will only get as much out of this program as you are willing to put into it.
Upon purchasing your course, you’ll receive confirmation, a welcome email, followed by a series of prompts, including our booking link, from which you can choose available call dates for your program. You’ll also receive a brief questionnaire to fill out in order to help us customize the program to your specific needs.
“I look forward to helping you dig into some healthy self-discovery while cheering you on towards the accomplishment of your goals!” – Jen
- Entry Self-Assessment Quiz
- 1 Month Mentoring with Once-Weekly Calls (twice weekly during the first week)
- Customized Action Plan
- Weekly Goal Achievement Assignments
- Accountability Coaching
- Goal Achievement and Creative Life Improvement Materials for Reference
- Motivational Emails
You Should Consider this Course If You Are:
- A Photographer
- A Creative Artist
- An Entrepreneur
- Stuck in your personal life, and looking to evolve and meet new goals
- Feeling somewhat lost, disconnected, or uncertain of your path
- Haven’t met the levels of achievement you’d like, and want to make a change
- Are willing to commit your time and genuine effort to self-discovery and improvement
- Are open to being held accountable for your ability to follow through
This Coaching/Mentorship Program Often Includes But Isn’t Limited To Topics Such As:
- Honing and communicating your creative brand
- Discovering your ideal client and how to reach them
- Quality of Life improvement processes
- Mindfulness practices
- Reconnection practices
- Learning to trust your creative instincts, and much more!